Pay attention when you are driving
We know you really do know everything about driving safely! You’ve heard it from your parents, your teachers and maybe even your friends…but here are a few reminders:
Pay attention 100% of the time.
- Your car or someone else’s car can spin out of control in just seconds.
Know how to be a safe driver
- Don’t talk or text on your phone, eat, change music on your iPod or read directions while driving.
- Don’t drink alcohol and drive.
- Know and obey the speed limit.
- Always wear a seat belt.
- Know your limits and don’t drive when you’re too tired.